Thursday 31 January 2013

Personal learning network (beta)


This is my first attempt at conceptualizing my personal learning network (PLN), and I've attempted to capture all of  the web 2.0 sites that I access the internet through - both personally and academically. During last weeks google-docs assignment @Tyler_JL and I discussed learning networks where he first differentiated between PLNs and personal learning environments (PLEs), and then proposed his own interpretation of the two. 

Next will be an attempt to better capture the relationships between individuals that have made the connections to these individual websites and their importance to my learning. 


4 comments:

  1. Nice personal learning network Mr. Baron! I hope you enjoyed doing it as much as I did. You have a lot of stuff that I am not even aware of on you PLN, and I am definitely going to check them out. This is what makes blogging fun, because you can find out something new to try everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom! I'm wondering if there is a way that I could share my bookmarks on diigo with you?

      Delete
    2. Nick, I think if you have all your links public you just need to provide a link to the URL of your diigo library.
      I'll try it here with mine: http://www.diigo.com/user/tletkeman
      I've never used reddit before, what is it?

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I'm checking that out now.

      And Reddit? Oh Tyler I'm not sure if I should... there are entire memes about this sort of thing. if you must know: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/reddit

      Delete